Sales Manager - Packaging
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Sales Manager opportunity available with well-established &
growing flexible packaging company! (Greater Illinois area &
Surrounding Sates - Hybrid Schedule)This Jobot Job is hosted by:
Marcus CurielAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $130,000 - $180,000 per
yearA bit about us:For 45 years, we have been helping our customers
and their customers promote clean and safe facilities, reduce
costs, improve efficiency, and reduce environmental impact with our
high-quality can liners. Since every business has different waste
handling needs, we've tailored our products and services to ensure
that those differences are recognized and your particular problems
are solved. By working through a vast network of distributors we
can quickly and efficiently serve a wide variety of end-user
markets including education, food service, commercial properties,
manufacturing, healthcare, governmental agencies, and more.The
Sales Manager will interact with the leadership team and will
travel periodically to develop accounts - this position reports
directly to the VP of Sales. (Position can be out of the following
states: Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, or Kansas)Why join us?
- Strong company culture.
- Primarily hybrid/remote position - some travel required.
- Competitive compensation package - base + bonus.
- Comprehensive employer-paid benefits package.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.Job
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve revenue
targets and increase market share
- Manage and lead a team of sales representatives to ensure they
meet their individual and team targets
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers
- Analyze market trends and identify opportunities for
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop promotional
campaigns and product launches
- Manage the sales pipeline and forecast sales projections
- Attend trade shows and industry events to network and promote
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure customer
satisfaction and timely delivery of products
- Provide regular reports to senior management on sales
performance, market trends, and customer feedbackQualifications:
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving
- Experience in building materials and flexible packaging sales
- Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to
motivate and inspire a team
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability
to build strong relationships with customers and partners
- Analytical and strategic thinker with the ability to identify
opportunities for growth and develop effective sales
strategiesInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Carol Stream , Sales Manager - Packaging, Sales , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!