Sales Support Operator 1
Company: rose international
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: July 12, 2019
Position Number: 317317
Location: Hoffman Estates, IL
Desired Skill Set:
Analytical Skills, CRM, Customer Service, Inventory Control,
Problem Management, Sales, SAP
- *C2C is not available**
- *Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S.
can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: Sales Support Operator 1
Location: Hoffman Estates, IL, 60195
Duration: 6+ Months, potential to go permanent
Schedule: Shift 1; M-F (8:30 - 5:30)
- At Client, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which
every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's
- We are focused on ensuring that zero harm is done to our
employees and zero defects are created in our processes. We utilize
lean principles and digitalization to continually improve our
processes and customers' experience.
- We empower our employees to act as owners, and trust our
managers to self-direct their teams and innovate to
- We communicate honestly and drive transparency to learn from
our mistakes and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual
and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members,
offering a wide variety of internal and external development
- The Customer Support Coordinator is responsible for processing
large volume data entry in both alphanumeric and symbolic data
entry from source documents into CRM software.
- Recognizes when to escalate customer issues and supports
customer with price and availability, simple product crossing and
referral to appropriate specialist for technical support and/or
problem resolution when warranted.
- Lead the investigation and resolution of open lines associated
with LMV Customer Support
- Managed orders.
- Utilize SAP and other applicable reports to identify open
orders and distribute to customer support for review and resolution
under the defined process.
- The Product Selection Specialist will be responsible
- Providing price and availability for multiple products within
assigned business segment.
- Ability to handle a large volume of calls to provide pre-order
and post order product support.
- Will service internal as well as external customers, industrial
and construction distributors, and sales.
- Must have the ability to understand and navigate through
multiple systems such as: SAP, Philos, Industry Mall, and other
Client online tools.
- Utilize CRM tool to enter, manage, and prioritize case load to
attain established service level agreements.
- Will need to have organizational familiarity to transfer
customers appropriately throughout other support organizations
- Bring more value to each call/request by:
- Providing solutions to discontinued or obsolete
- Looking for alternate solutions when product is not in
- Crossing other manufactures' part numbers over to Client part
- Acting as the level 1 product support for Customer
- The ability to quote MCC buckets, panelboards, and other
modified product in COMPAS
- High Level of professionalism and excellent customer service
- Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of work
- Excellent verbal, written, and organization skills.
- Ability to be the escalation point for product support for
Customer Support and Johnson City.
- Desire to grow within the company.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Must be a self starter.
- Ability and desire to learn assigned business segment product
line. May need to take internal product training.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Ability to successfully complete required training
- Must have organizational knowledge in order to obtain proper
- Must have the ability to navigate through multiple catalogs and
online tools to provide product support.
- Must be able to cross, identify, select, and provide
- Must be able to provide trip curves, drawings, specifications
sheets, and instruction sheets.
- Must be able to quote replacement motor control center
- Must be able to quote panelboards, switchboards, and motor
control centers in certain situations.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- High School Diploma.
- 2+ years' of practical Customer Support experience supporting
industrial, construction, mechanical, or electrical
- Prior knowledge of processing freight claims, returns, call
tags, credits and debits.
- Strong data analytical and problem solving skills in
identifying patterns and trends.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suites.
- Basic understanding of inventory management.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Associate's degree in General Business or related
- Strong knowledge of SAP, CRM systems and Quotation tools.
Keywords: rose international, Carol Stream , Sales Support Operator 1, Sales , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!