Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Pay Rate: $25 - $27/Hr.
Some weekends required
When you work at Wyndemere Senior Living you have a front-row seat
to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What's
more, you are part of an extraordinary company - one that's
investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don't
just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life!
Wyndemere Senior Living is recruiting for a hospitality focused
Move-In Coordinator to join our team! The Move-In Coordinator works
in accordance with the established policies and procedures of the
community and/or specific instruction from the Director of
Marketing and Sales. The Move-In Coordinator performs all the
necessary functions of ensuring a successful move-in of all future
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Move-In
- Assists and guides future residents in available selections
(kitchens, flooring, colors, up-grades).
- Communicates with internal stakeholders including community
leadership and other departments along with vendors as needed
regarding any requests for construction/physical plant
- Prepares closing documentation and internal communication
timely and accurately.
- Serves as the primary contract with the future resident
regarding move-in dates and details surrounding the move-in.
- Develops and updates as needed the community move-in
- Staffs the office to meet business needs which may include
evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Serves as a backup for inquiry calls, walk in tours and
- Participates in marketing events as directed by the Director of
Sales & Marketing.
- Updates as needed the community move-in resource guide.
- Assumes responsibilities for personal work areas and
maintaining areas in a presentable manner. You will enjoy...
We offer outstanding compensation, benefits, and bonuses!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - Benefits start on the
first of the month following your date of hire!
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee meal program
- Your personal and professional growth is important to us, so we
provide continual professional training and career advancement
- You will enjoy being part of a great team in a fun, engaging
work environment! Here are a few of the qualifications we need you
- Bachelor's degree (emphasis in sales/marketing preferred)
- Two years' experience in marketing/sales
- One year experience in senior housing or healthcare-related
- One year experience in hospitality preferred.
Many roles in the community may require that we ask about your
vaccination status. This could include MMR, chicken pox, hepatitis,
flu and COVID-19 vaccine status. Please note that all employees are
required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or apply for and
receive an approved exemption, as a condition of employment.
If you're an enthusiastic, compassionate, senior care professional
who is passionate about hospitality and senior engagement- please
apply, we'd love to get to know you!
Keywords: Wyndemere, Carol Stream , Move-In Coordinator, Other , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!